UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PvE Hunter Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulum
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PvE Hunter Build Empty
PostSubject: PvE Hunter Build   PvE Hunter Build Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 4:33 pm

Dear hunters of UniQue,

I've received some requests from some hunters to make a sample PvE build
and post it in forum.
So here it is.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=mxZVEqNthth
Back to top Go down
brada

Number of posts : 2
Localisation : Croatian mafia, ahm, pardon; croatian buisness associate
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PvE Hunter Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvE Hunter Build   PvE Hunter Build Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:54 pm

i made post bout dps in raid now and i think imp. arcane shot and serpent sting is just waste of talents!
1. arcane shot waste of mana in raid and have same cd as aimed shot so 5 talents on that is guess what Shocked
2. serpent sting is somewhat useful if its short fight and u will have mana till end but 5 talents for extra 50 dmg(if sting is not kicked from debuff line) is about 3.33 dps which is silly to put 5 talents on that Very Happy

i have 5/31/15 pve spec with my huntah, and entrapment is soo useful stuff in both pve and pvp, it is almost needed for ragnaros fight and some bwl stuff so i would recomend it to every1

i know that im rogue here but my true love is huntah so dont be offended by rogue posting in hunter section Cool
Back to top Go down

PvE Hunter Build
Page 1 of 1