UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is best build for raiding..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caretaker

Caretaker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-27

What is best build for raiding..? Empty
PostSubject: What is best build for raiding..?   What is best build for raiding..? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:09 pm

guys,

i dont if i need 2 reroll on lvl 70. what is the best build for raiding
on lvl 70..?
Back to top Go down
Caretaker

Caretaker

PostSubject: Re: What is best build for raiding..?   What is best build for raiding..? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:19 pm

Hey guys...

now one is putting builds up for our warlocks Very Happy
so i thought lest put up some builds Smile

Best raid build SM/Ruin 31/0/31

This second one picks up DP for the infinite mana Affliction locks know and love, but moves to Emberstorm as well. Here you will get +10% to both Shadow and Fire spells, which means that the Immolate/Incinerate spam can be changed out for the Corruption/ShadowBolt spam. =D

Variants: ---Trade out Dark Pact, put 5/5 in Improved Immolate, 4/5 Emberstorm, and get Conflag. Less mana, more fire.

---If Immolate just isn't your style (??!!), those 4 points can go elsewhere in the Destro tree.

---If you are having an issue with threat, which you might, you could trade out a point in SoulSiphon or Fel Concentration (especially if you don't spend a lot of time with other 'Locks) for that second point in Imp. Drain Soul

---You could trade the 5 points in Emberstorm for Demonic Embrace, if you want that extra 15% stam.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=AVzrVRfzqzZZxx0tr0pV

or

---it is also nice because you get more DMG with corruption and curse of agony

--- you also get 5% extra shadow dmg

[url]But[/url] you miss the extra 10% fire dmg

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=AA0rmRfzqtcZZxx0tr0z

NOW my own build Smile

i made a build that is nice for raiding but also some points so i can farm gold and primals( for tailoring).

my build 42/19/0

---i can make the best healthstones for raiding
---i give the tanks a +1k+ health because my imp imp
---i took aff because it does the most dmg. in raiding i never get out of mana. so at the bosses i do huges dmg. i but siphon life on boss. i can life trap as hell. if i'm still low on mana i can use 2 things. i can use dark pact( get mana from imp). or just life trap like hell and use health drain after it.
---maby you think WTF, because imp Voidwalker. i was farming primals and doing ZF for inc my Profs(enchanting/tailoring). my voidwalker couldnt hold aggro. it was very hard 2 farm with only aff. because when i put 2 dots on a target when voidwalker is on it i just overaggroed the voidwalker. so with imp void walker i can put 3 dots or sometimes 4 it is pretty nice.

So If you wanna have a nice raid build ( not the best one Razz ) but you also wanna farm things on a normal way. ( so you dont want 2 rest 1000 times Smile ) check my build and try it

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IiMrVRfkqtbobxZxx0zi

i hope i gave you some information about some builds because we dont have a CL.
Back to top Go down
Caretaker

Caretaker

PostSubject: Re: What is best build for raiding..?   What is best build for raiding..? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:21 pm

My own build ( the link)

IT IS WRONG

use http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IiMrVRfkqtbobxZxx0z

srry my english isnt that well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is best build for raiding..?   What is best build for raiding..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is best build for raiding..?
Page 1 of 1