UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors of UniQue

Go down 
+5
Kanuni
Homunculus
Netany2
warman
Miny
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miny

Miny

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2006 4:38 am

Hi there,

First of all u can ask everything about the game to me,i am here for help.

But i want to told u basic things about raids,metarials etc.

1.Off tanks talents must be prot ofc,u can look my talent tree from link

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?0500400000000000000200000000000000055250110530221251

2.You guys can farm defensive items from high level instances. But i especially suggest to farm scholamance for Deathborne Set, also u can find good ring from Brd "Golem Lord", good shoulder from DM north "first boss,"another good ring from epl quest revard and good shield From "Drakki from Ubrs".

Also you need to farm some fire resist equipments from BRD and UBRS

3.Potions can save your lifes, you need about 10 major healing potions and 3 defense potions for per raid.You may use fire and nature protection potions aswell.

See you all
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: warrior   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 8:47 am

im your 2mt so ask me about tanking or just ask evrything
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: and miny   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 8:48 am

miny yo rocks
thx for inv
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: tanking gear   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 11:23 am

Try to not take paladins in ur group for Scholo when trying to farm Deathbone Razz Its considered pala armor and you may have some problems rolling on them... Smile

As what I've seen, other tanks (except Miny) should continue to farm defensive gear. Especcialy Warman Smile - with your present equipment bosses will cut through you like a knife does through butter... I would participate in most guild runs for getting better items (crucial for tanks).

And i think Miny needs more pieces from blue instances - Draconian Deflector for example.. We should help him to get them asap.

btw I have a good set of tanking gear, which i keep always in my bag. So I could tank quite good when needed... Smile
Back to top Go down
Miny

Miny

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 9:53 pm

i tryed 4-5 ubrs run and just had 1 draconian shield drop,and i passed for kanuni:)

Btw i know and i am always focusing on finding defensive gear.Trying to get force of will(trinket from brd) and golem skull helm first.But finding brd group is quite hard for me.

And warman plz chill on raids,our officers know what they are doing very well.

Netany u are goin so good<3, u are so active and doing good dps atm.i hope some dps gear will drop for u on following days.
Back to top Go down
Homunculus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-20

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 2:34 am

BOooYAAA!!! i love tanks i got def gear i'll start taking it with me to raids but the sets make me look so good............damn im gona be ugly anyhooooooooooo warman u got ubrs sheild?? link it to me some time i wanna see it

adios
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: sry   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 2:29 pm

i dont have ubrs shield
Back to top Go down
Kanuni
Admin
Kanuni

Registration date : 2006-10-02

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2006 5:49 pm

hi guys I just wanna see ur Talent Tree.

Pls be attention and post links right here. We need to know who many Prot and how many DPS warriors have.

UniQue
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: kanuni   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2006 9:21 pm

im prot specced but if yo want i can take my dps gear to raids to when yo need more dps so i can be first place tank or 2 place dps yo can chose how match dps and tanking war we got in raaid then say to me what i need to be
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2006 4:18 pm

my current build --> Netany's Talents
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: me with my problems   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2006 9:27 pm

my pc is old and i tryed to install ts and ctraid but nothing help but my mate kanuni or miny or piratha/murlut wisp we what to do and help me good but i readed what we really need for raids and it dont work with me.

so i wanne ask can i keep joining raids without ctraid and ts i always listen good to kanuni or/and miny and piratha/murlut? pls give me the answer and i got 3 new tanking items so im better then ever
Back to top Go down
Kanuni
Admin
Kanuni

Registration date : 2006-10-02

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 7:57 am

warman wrote:
my pc is old and i tryed to install ts and ctraid but nothing help but my mate kanuni or miny or piratha/murlut wisp we what to do and help me good but i readed what we really need for raids and it dont work with me.

so i wanne ask can i keep joining raids without ctraid and ts i always listen good to kanuni or/and miny and piratha/murlut? pls give me the answer and i got 3 new tanking items so im better then ever

Yes mate I think u already learn what to do on bosses but buy a new computer ffs lol!

and Get DEFENCE GEAR otherwise u cant tank good so if u cant tank good why we should inv u raid lol!

btw ur cool boy BUT fix these problems asap...

UniQue
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: thx   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 9:10 am

i should try to install ctraid and ts but buy a new pc
pc are not cheap
and the 3 new tanking gear rocks when yo are online kanuni i wisp them to yo and im almost exaleted at av
Back to top Go down
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 1:11 pm

Here are my new talents.

Arms Talents - 4 points

# Deflection - rank 4/5

Protection Talents - 47 points

# Shield Specialization - rank 5/5
# Anticipation - rank 5/5
# Improved Bloodrage - rank 2/2
# Toughness - rank 5/5
# Iron Will - rank 5/5
# Last Stand - rank 1/1
# Improved Shield Block - rank 3/3
# Improved Revenge - rank 3/3
# Defiance - rank 5/5
# Improved Sunder Armor - rank 3/3
# Improved Disarm - rank 2/3
# Improved Taunt - rank 2/2
# Concussion Blow - rank 1/1
# Improved Shield Bash - rank 2/2
# One-Handed Weapon Specialization - rank 2/5
# Shield Slam - rank 1/1
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2006 7:26 pm

My build after respeccing --> Netany's ptotection build
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: can i keep joining raids   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 5:14 pm

my mate zulum helped me with installing ctraid but it still dont work and i wanne ask to ll who see this vote if i can keep joining raids

i got a dungeun book that i can use a little bit as ctraid and wisp and yells from guildies as ts

so evrybody who see this vote

your friendly and good listening (tank) warman pls chose that i can keep joining
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 5:21 pm

Just sit down and spend some time reading on how to install a particular addon (its the same for all of them!) and what exactly does it do and how to customize it if needed. It' so easy I just cant get what's the problem?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: problem   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 7:06 pm

cengawer helped with ctraid i dit evrything but my computer is dutch so some of the things i need to download are in dutch and if i need to tranlate english to dutch its not really easy for me all the weird files anbd things i tryed evrything and cengawer helped me good
Back to top Go down
Miny

Miny

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 7:22 am

omg warman:P
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: hi   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 10:03 am

i can keep joining raids say cengawer/zulum
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 11:07 am

warman wrote:
cengawer helped with ctraid i dit evrything but my computer is dutch so some of the things i need to download are in dutch and if i need to tranlate english to dutch its not really easy for me all the weird files anbd things i tryed evrything and cengawer helped me good
that was the REAL bullshit cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
Rupetot

Rupetot

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: My build   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2006 9:42 pm

I`m a fury warrior as u might see from my build. I chose this build due to the fact that more than 60% of my dmg as seen in my own personal dmg meter comes from white attacks. I respecced many times so now i pay around 50 gold or maybe the cost decayed but still alot. Finally i reached the build of my dreams without impale which works only on special attack crits and without rend which i don`t use and without deep wounds which reapplies too often to even tick. Here goes. If u got questions about my build i`ll be happy to explain ->Fury FTW!<-
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 1:15 am

I haven't mentioned here in the forum but I respecced again a week ago, because I wanted to be able to go out in "the wilderness" without feeling extremely vulnerable and unable to do anything... And yes, I do love PvP. So I got MS back and put remaining points in protection - in talents, I consider most important for a tank.... ---> build. It's working good and I don't see much of a difference as when I was full protection. Still the gear makes the tank.

If you tink that it's inappropriate for my role in guild raids, let me know and we may talk over this...

Rupe, 1 question about ur build - as it seems, it's a pure PvE dps build... what's the purpose of 2 points in Improved Overpower? Smile Do u really switch to Battle Stance just to swing 1 overpower with a 1-hander?
Back to top Go down
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 2:50 pm

Few comments:

1. Warman; I like your play and I like your style. I really appreciate your efforts in the raids but...

Warriors with CTRaid will have priority in MC if not ZG. And Team speak is even more crucial especially in the first runs where absolute coordination is necessary. I cannot let you jeopardize all the others in the raid. I am sorry mate, CTRaid is a must. Zulum will agree with me for MC.

2. Protection specced warriors have few more advantages then fury in high end instances:

- They have more defence and armor - less healing required
- Their threat is more then fury - nobody wants a loose boss hunting down raid members one by one
- They are more resistant to fear / charm affects

I plan 6 warriors for MC, 4 of them being protection specced.
(3 is required for Lucifron, 2 for Magmadar, 3 for Gehennas, 5 for Garr if we have 4 warlocks, etc..)

Fury warriors can hold dog packs before Magmadar during aoe yes - but they will eat up one full healers mana even when tanking boss adds in MC.

At this moment let's say that all warriors will keep 1H/Shield and defence gear in their bags for MC runs. Let's see how we will proceed and decide later on.

3. MC set items are for a specific build.

Might set is for tanks; Cenarion set for resto druids, etc. some specs will have priority therefore. Do not get confused when might set epics go to prot built friends in the raid, eventhough you may as well have more dkp.

Miny - comments mate.
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: ok   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 9:17 pm

i respect that yo think a war with ctraid and ts is better but let me try once then yo can see if its good enough

and i singed me in for mc so pls let me try once if im not good enough i stay doing zg thill i got all good gear of zg and then we can try it again maybe but pls let me try once

but thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors of UniQue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of UniQue   Warriors of UniQue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors of UniQue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next