UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DPS problem!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrius

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-20

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 10:01 pm

As known, we have a serious dps problem, and as you also know, Rogues = dps! And we need to improve our rogue damage.

So I need you to help me by telling me your playing style, weapons, agility, thoughts, and even if your are not concidering respecc, please reply.

I've made this in ZG, so it's not quite good, but it's something!
Tell me ingame, or reply here.
Please understand, rogues, we need you just as well as you need me.

-=Cy=-
Back to top Go down
Minshar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-05

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 12:10 am

Thanks for your concern about the guild Cyrius. Glad to see people taking actions to improve the guild.

Although i don't think that we have a huge dps problem in the guild, i'll be more than happy to participate in this topic and discuss the ways we can further improve our dps as soon as i can.

Minshar
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 1:24 am

Gratz, Minshar Razz. You did very good dps charts last 2-3 raids, considering your non-epic gear... It was a surprise for me personally cheers
Back to top Go down
Cyrius

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-20

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 1:32 pm

We have low dps by us rogues, I'd call that a problem.

But I have to admit that Minshar did own me as hell yesterday!
But we need more rogues, active, at forum too!

Minshar, could you post your talents, please, for the other rogues.
For me aswell;)
Back to top Go down
Minshar

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 11:28 pm

Due to popular demand , i'm reaveling the secrets of imba rogues such as myself Very Happy ( just joking ). I really know that every rogue of you has the potential to be at the top of damage meter ahead of every cheap aoe mage !!, u just have some minor problems u need to workout .

Here are some suggestions:

First and most importantly is ur spec, i could tell how good is the rogue just by looking at his spec. I use a very nice and balanced spec for both PVE and PVP which u might have heard of ( 31-8-12 ) . Although this spec mainly focuses on ambush and backstab dmg , u could still do a decent amount of damage with ss and evis.

Secondly, there are other factors that can have a signeficant such as potions (mongoose , agility), poisons ( espicially if u have invested some talents in vile poisons and improved poisons in the assassination tree ) and sharpening stones ( if u are rich enough unlike me Very Happy or a blacksmith). Just remember to bring some potions and poisons to the raid and u will see the difference in ur dps.

Finally, choose ur gear wisely . Try to get as much as agility and attack power as u can while not sacrificing that much stamina at the same time

Minshar
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 4:57 pm

Minshar you were quite low on dps when u used a sword in MH with this build. It's quite ineffective indeed. Daggor is da truth! Cool

There are better pve dps specs - combat daggers / combat swords ....
You may want to try them aswell. Other rogues too. Of course only if they really want to maximize their dps effectiveness in raid..

I'm sorry I mess up in ur part of the forum but I like rogue class and it's still interesting for me to discuss rogue topics.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Minshar

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:45 pm

Netany your suggestion and discussions are welcome anytime.

Concerning the spec im using, i already made it clear thats its a mixture for pvp and pve. In high end instances raids i mainly use daggers though because i can backstab as often as i like.

You got a bit confused , i use the sword in MH for pvp or rarely when i take aggro in instances because no matter how the end damage of the dagger is , u can still find better swords or maces for ss and evis. My spec supports MH swords and maces as well (imp ss , imp evis).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DPS problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DPS problem!   DPS problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DPS problem!
Page 1 of 1