UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrius

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-20

Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Empty
PostSubject: Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!   Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2006 3:42 pm

Some general things that I want our rogues to do/know, also known as the guide to better relations with the CL:

#1 Be on time for the raids. Don't delay it, be in the instance at the specified time.

#2 Never tell/ask me about why 300 in First aid is neccesary. If you're a first time char I'll forgive you, and show you the light. If you're not, I'll get suspicious that your brain is either non existant, or suffering from serious decay. Bring at least 40 [Heavy Runecloth Bandage] for the raid, as well as 5 [Major Healing Potion], preferably 10. For Molten Core you should bring at least 5 [Greater Fire Protection Potion]. Other potions are optional, one that could be useful would be [Elixir of the Mongoose]. Bring 20 [Instant Poison VI], 20 [Crippling Poison II], and optinally 20 [Dense Sharpening Stone] for MC.

#3 Be on Teamspeak, AT LEAST when we raid. Should be selfexplanatory that you also have to AT LEAST pay attention to what happens there...

#4 Feint is your friend, use it.

#5 Show a behaviour, that UniQue can be proud of.

#6 Send me Gold (Optional)

#7 Bend Over (Added due to popular demand)
Back to top Go down
Kanuni
Admin
Kanuni

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!   Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2006 6:21 am

Wow Cyrius..!

Thank you for good Post m8 also I totaly agree with you, if our all players be attent like u wrote something to above for sure our Successful raids gonna increase...

Thank You

UniQue
Back to top Go down
Zulum
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!   Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 12:02 pm

LOL .

I really like no 6 and 7 lol!

Anyway,

Fellas Rogues,
I used to see Rogues in first 5 most of time in Damage meters however
I'm seeing Hunters Mages and Wairors in first five most of the time in our runs.
That means we have major DPS problem guys.
Make sure You use Elixer of Mongoose and elemental sharpening stones in the raids.Don't come to raids without powders.

Other problem is ,
I'm seeing some rogues are tanking mobs instead of Wariors because of the threat they are creating.
Guys,
Our Healers doesn't have huge mana pool to heal you and Tanks at the same time.Besically you will die if you hold agro since Tanks have heal priority.Whatch out your agro,Make sure you get Bleesing of Salvation,use vanish when necessary as Hunters using Feign Death time to time to reset their agro.

In any case, I beleive Cyrius will take care about this points very soon but please consider this massege meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!   Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 5:35 pm

indeed...

I think this is the key to agro managing:
#4 Feint is your friend, use it.

Use it regularly.. especially on BIG and FAT mobs Smile

As a rule, rogues shouldn't steal agro too much, if they follow the upper statement. Stealing agro is mainly dps warrior priority cause they don't have any skills for agro management.

On the low dps problem... As I mentioned, there are some special pve builds. Your class leader shall give you details about it. The other part depends on your playstyle... 2 words: WAKE UP! We count on you.
Back to top Go down
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!   Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:49 am

I was just thinking how old Cyrius and new Cyrius are so much different from each other..

Old Cyrius was active, constantly trying to do something good for the raids/guild, fun and joyful.

New Cyrius is beyond passive, hates raiding and have almost no sense of humor.

I hope this is not very harsh, just expressing how i see things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!   Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyrius' tips to be a popular rogue!
Page 1 of 1