UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate our class leader! Change Miny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupetot

Rupetot

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-04

I hate our class leader! Change Miny Empty
PostSubject: I hate our class leader! Change Miny   I hate our class leader! Change Miny Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:58 am

I really really think that Miny is not meant for raiding. Miny please l2p and come back to us after u mastered Deadmines. Really now I believe Nusu has superior quality and not to mention another class leader Explosive. I want these guys on! Both of them... If I think about it longer... Only Explosive deserves to be CL.

I am willing to take back my words if I get free lapdances for every raid I lead. Thank you and whisper me in-game.

Btw Piratha gratz mate for that mean ass deathbringer. Don`t even think of rolling on warblade of the hakkari offhand or I'll accidentally /gkick you:)). I`m an officer since tonight so fear me!!

P.S.: A guy takes his girlfriend home after a date. In front of the door he starts charming her into having sex with him. He puts his hand on the wall and starts talking. After 15 minutes the girl's father comes out tired and with red eyes and tell the guy:"HEY MY WIFE SAID THAT SHE'LL BLOW U BUT GET YOUR DAMN HAND OFF THE DOORBELL!!!"
Back to top Go down
Miny

Miny

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I hate our class leader! Change Miny   I hate our class leader! Change Miny Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 9:53 am

Omg revalution has began!!!

Warriors stay at battle stance,no more defense on him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I hate our class leader! Change Miny   I hate our class leader! Change Miny Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:08 pm

Miny wrote:

Warriors stay at battle stance,no more defense on him Twisted Evil
I dont think it will hurt him.. Rolling Eyes
In battle stance we do much more dmg than he does in berserker.. so no way for him to steal the agro... scratch

i suggest promoting him to Main Raid Dancer or somethin... Maybe then he shall be satisfied? Shocked Idea
Back to top Go down
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: I hate our class leader! Change Miny   I hate our class leader! Change Miny Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:36 pm

Hahahaha:) with ancient Hakkari manslayer in offhand and deathbringer (Finally!) in main hand i challenge you all in damage meters! Behold! Let's have Onyxia down few times to have few more deathbringers and farm scarlet to have enough righteous orbs in bank for crusader enchants...

Our warriors are the best if only Warman could install this raid assist
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate our class leader! Change Miny   I hate our class leader! Change Miny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate our class leader! Change Miny
Page 1 of 1