UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invites to raids for Hunters

Go down 
+2
Zulum
sweedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sweedy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Invites to raids for Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 8:31 pm

Hey my dear hunters,

since we are so many hunters now i cannot manage to invite u all in a 20man raid, normally we have only 3spots free for hunters, so as class leader i decided that i wont invite the first ones who signed but i will do a fair rotation between you, that means if i invite 2hunters i wont invite the same for next raid but i will take 2others.... I really hope u understand me and the problems to what i am confronted, but i can fully agree when u are disappointed but i had to make a decision about this so that its fair for every hunter... Hope u wont be pissed off Very Happy and agree a little bit with me:

Cya in next raid, if some worries or problems pls reply here, thank u

Sweedy Smile
Back to top Go down
Zulum
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 1:30 am

Good decision Sweedy.
We'll start to do 40 man runs more often anyway so it will fix this temp
situation.
Back to top Go down
sargeal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: this rotation system   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:11 am

this system why always around me i dont know anything else this is the twice time mistakes about for inviting yesterday and today for zg why always me than some one explain briefly for me i think this system isnt working well this is the stable for officers and class leaders standings for the raids and other hunters wait for the class leaders or officers making the sets also officers and leaders dkps higher than us than how can we bid the items how if the class leaders or officers rotates and they cant stable the raids i m and scen ok but this is not sorry we re not . we can play the game for the begining together and spend times efforts benefits and so on please officers think about the system and the raid inviting mistakes for hunters class recur the officers think about changing the class leader

SARGEAL AND SCEN
AS
SAYGIN AND ALİ
Back to top Go down
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:59 am

Just wanted to put few replies as I am one of the officers.

1) Officers do rotate too; I am always ready to give my place in 20 man raids.

2) Officers and class leaders should raid together though; they form the core team. Don't take it as we are stealing your place; refer (1). Try also to understand that we are killing bosses because you have leaders and class leaders in place, to prove my point i will suggest this: Form a random raid without them and walk in ZG to see the difference.

3) Sweedy just put the most fair solution to the problem. Your suggestion of changing the class leader (If i understood correctly) is unjustified therefore ignored.

4) I tried reading your post over and over again but still cannot get your point.. Probably language limitation issue so let's discuss in game in Turkish.

5) Raid inviting mistakes? explain please - with solid examples. If there is an unfair treatment we will discuss and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Zulum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:45 am

Sergeal,

I'm trying to switch between my hunter,Warior and Paladin for each raid.
I'm joining with the class where there is lack of this class and also I'm switching from DPs dealer to healer in raid based on Raid's or Boss's requirements or the reverse.
I also give up to come to ZG with my hunters since we have too many hunters for 20 man run but still need more for MC-BWL.

We Officers picked Sweedy as class leader because she is attending all the raids and she has really good attitude.You should explain why we need to change the Class leader if you have such a request.Otherwise I have to ignore it to be hoınest.

I still agree with Sweedy for the rotation.We need to give equal chance to all hunters in 20 man runs and I beleive you understand this case as most of the guilds does such rotations as well.You shouldn't take this action personal as it will be applied to all hunterts and yes at least your Class leader needs to be in all raids as default .

Last edited by on Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zulum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:49 am

I just need to add one more thing.
My hunter had full T1 set when I migrated here.Ofc I'll have more dps then you with my items but on the other hand it's an advantage for you since I need nothing from ZG or MC..

Please also remember we'll separate MC and ZG Dkp database soon.
Back to top Go down
sweedy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:03 pm

well, i just came from university and wanted to relax a little bit by reading the forum.... and now i am really a bit sad and mad about your reply sargeal ...

If YOU(sargeal/Scen) have a better suggestion then write it down for me, would be a pleasure for me to read it... but to defence myself i only wanted to be as fair as i can by taking this choice.....

btw when we bid for items, the rule says everyone can bid as much as we want since we have enough dkp so i dont see your point in that case... Like murlutcan or Zulum (cant remember) said we will have a new DKP system soon

I am (i think) an active player, joined all raids and answer the thousand of question that hunters ask me... I know its my job as Class Leader and i have to say that really enjoy it to help people but i dont like that people criticise me of having taken a *unfair* resolution of our problems....

What i really cant understand Sargeal/Scen is that during raids u are always talking to me, you are always nice to me and now u say that u *suggest a NEW Class Leader* ???? what is the matter of it?? only because we rotate now? Do you really think its much more fair that only *Scen you and me* participate to 20man instances?? What about the other hunters then, like Bogebiss, Dreamflow or Alora? Should they NEVER get the chance to raid in 20mn instances???? Is it that what u want?? If yes i really think you are an egoistic person, and by the way if it helps u to calm down i will also sometimes leave my place for another hunter!!!

I hope i wasnt too much hard in this reply but i am really a bit fed up with that what you have written down and you disappointed me also a little bit.....

So Sargeal / Scen feel free to *POST YOUR NEW SUGGESTION HERE* (but if you think a bit about what i was saying , i hope u will have the same meaning like me on that *rotation*

P:S WHat is it that goes wrong with your invites?? i Can't understand you m8 sorry.......

cya
Back to top Go down
sargeal

PostSubject: for sweedy and murlutcan   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 am

ahh sorry murlutcan about my bad english worthless english sentences and so on im staying turkey not in england or USA we can speak with my friends turkish each other in turkey and i havent more practices about english literature.First i underline that this system is neccessary all of the hunters i know that because of i m not only the hunter for my guild so this is the fair solution. I never do wrong to any my friends and i can make apologize for all of the hunters if no one understood me what i was saying (for ex: murlutcan) .Second BEFORE THIS SYSTEM this was the second invited system mistakes during the raid followed me i didnt understand . I think the raid planner page , system etc. this system arrange/array/list in order/ begin to walk (only uses babies )/ go to in turn for signed for players location in raids day and time.Than before the rotate system i dont know who was the inviting but this is very easier i think the jobholder just only checking the raid planner for these mistakes caused that i was a little bit angry because of i can check my name for raid planner very carefully i prepare myself before all raids(university , friends meeting , for game preparing,and so on ).Third my mate dear sweedy you re a great class leader and helpfully with us i know it i am so sorry but i beg you please understan me all of these i dont know anything else maybe you didnt do the mistakes or you did. So last night i was tired and a little bit angry because this system announced that after the raid than i wrote the topic sorry again mate i dont any problem with you i love your tactics warnings etc every people make a mistake i did several mistakes for gaming life conversation etc . my dear friend sorry again.

Murlutcan if you cant understand for this topic i dont do anything else my english is limited sorry please whisper me to give your mail and i can explain that in turkish GOOD PLAY AND GOOD DAYS ALL
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 3:00 pm

Sargeal, I didnt understand too what exactly is it all about. But I saw some harsh words and it shouldnt be left behind so easily...

Personally I already feel like a part of the core team and I'm very grateful for this confidence. And I don't get invited for every raid too. It's normal. There is no place for 6 or more members of a particular class in a 20 man instance raid. I dont see a problem and you shouldn't too.
Or you mean you badly want to be together in the raid with Scen?

I'm sorry I'm posting in the hunter's section but I think if there is a problem and such offences, it affects us all....

Well it sems everything is okay now Smile

PS: bored at work and reading the forum...

Sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
sargeal

PostSubject: netany   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:20 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rupetot

Rupetot

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:51 am

Netany I`ll kick your ass. Why don`t we whine about miny in our own forum? I hate that guy/girl whatever. I hate you also. You 2 never wanna give me a naked lapdance. I suggest changing class leaders to Warman! I`m opening my own thread about women tanks giving lapdances to raid leaders. You`ll see I`m connected. I know people!

About Sargeal. The guy seems really nice but I can't pretend I know him too well. Anyway Sarge you`re a fun guy and a nice player BUT. STAY THE HELL AWAY OFF THE MULTISHOT IN ZG!!! Other than that i think his reply came from frustration of him/Scen not being able to play together in the same raid in respective nights. If that is a problem I suggest doing the rotation so that both of them have the same raid activity.

Out girls. I love u all! Netany <3

P.S.: Why drink and drive when u can smoke and fly?
Back to top Go down
Zulum
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:34 pm

Ok Guys,We have discussed with Sergeal regarding this case and we can really close this issue now as there is no problem at all.Sergeal is right in one point ,which is we began this rotation 2-3 days before we announce it and that's where the problems started.
But now everything is ok.

And Rupe mate.
Don't fly and post a reply mate.I'm still laughing here lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invites to raids for Hunters   Invites to raids for Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invites to raids for Hunters
Page 1 of 1