UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guest from the server frostwhisper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigraine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Guest from the server frostwhisper Empty
PostSubject: Guest from the server frostwhisper   Guest from the server frostwhisper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 3:18 pm

Hey everyone.
I come from the server Forstwhisper where i have a lvl 70 alliance druid and where i am GL over a guild called Fatalis.

I was contacted by a old member of your guild, Cyrius.
He is now a lvl 70 alliance rouge on Frostwhisper and also a part of my guild.

Now the thing why im here in your forums at all.

I talked to him for some days before i invited him because i thought he was more interesting because he told me that he had been CL in another guild and my guild need a new rogue CL.
So Cyrius told me to try and contact his old guild leader so now im here.

Im trying to get in touch with Piratha, as Cyrius said he/she was his old GL.
What i want is to get some references from Piratha about how Cyrius was a CL, because he is still a random person that i have recruited because he will be our new CL so i would be very happy if i could get a answer from Piratha so i know 1, that what he says is true, and 2, so i get to know from Piratha if Cyrius is a good CL.

Well that was all from me.

Good luck in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
warman

warman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Guest from the server frostwhisper   Guest from the server frostwhisper Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:50 pm

look at roques forum he got a post there
Back to top Go down
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Guest from the server frostwhisper   Guest from the server frostwhisper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 pm

Hi mate; Piratha here.
I have cleaned up most of the topics recently so you will not find much in here.

However; Cyrius was a great rogue and good leader and you have my full recommendation:) He is great in personality and very active so he is a good choice!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Tigraine

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guest from the server frostwhisper   Guest from the server frostwhisper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm

Hey Piratha : )

Thank you for your answer mate.
He has been my rogue CL now for a while and im not disapointed. : )
He is exacly like you described just now and it was great to get a answer from you since i know now that i made the right choice to give him CL before i got your answer.
He is doing a great job.

Good luck in game and with the guild. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest from the server frostwhisper   Guest from the server frostwhisper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guest from the server frostwhisper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UniQue Guild :: Unique Guild :: General Chat-
Jump to: