UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karazhan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulum
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 2:59 pm

Hei Guys,

We are starting Karazhan every Saturdays and Wednesdays at 6:30 Server time.

We won't be using any sign up system so be online on time:)
Back to top Go down
Urion

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-23

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:21 am

If we will have raid time problems,we can start at 19.00 but we should stop playing at 23.00 ST because many of us working and it can be hard for them to stay longer.think at weekends there will be no time problems.we can make longer runs.
And guys first rule and the most important one is to come raids on time.we still dont have raid signup,but ill get whoever i see when the time is up.(ofcourse its gonna be a balanced party)
Second rule is to not to whine if ur not in raids for now.if we have more members in the future we can set up 2 raids for karazhan runs.but for now its gonna be a balanced party and ill try to get different classes as many as i can.
And last thing is my expectations from ppl who will join raids.plz try to read about karazhan boss tactics.ceng put 1st and 2nd boss tactics in site.
u can read at wowwiki.com also.
So prepare for Karazhan!!!
Back to top Go down

Karazhan
Page 1 of 1