UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupetot

Rupetot

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury Empty
PostSubject: Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury   Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 3:39 am

Here is my talent build so far. I have almost 1.7k AP with BS and Rampage. I do considerably more dmg than before. W/o flurry procced i have 225DPS and that is only white and only on the main hand. Post impressions please and not whine posts or omg u suck. U can also bring out relevant ideas but remember this is a serious discussion not an offtopic.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=pZVVhVgxoiuVoc
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury   Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 3:00 pm

My build is similar.. A bit more PvP oriented.
It may be just my imagination, but i noticed 2 things - Bloodthirst and Execute do kinda less dmg and increased chance to miss on white attacks (increased mob defence?)

Rage generation is somewhat dissapointing when u score a big crit and get the same amount of rage..

Just my feelings about the patch changes, nothing more.

Ok, Rupe has much more experience in playing Fury spec, so if he says the dmg is much more, I think I'm gonna be happy too Smile
Back to top Go down
Lorion

Lorion

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury   Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:07 pm

This is my 2H fury build atm. Works surprisingly well tbh

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=TZE0uh0gRizVZf0t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury   Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok ok the new talents are out. No nerf. It`s a buff for fury
Page 1 of 1