UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Priorities.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupetot

Rupetot

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 3:29 pm

People have been fighting about item priority since the game started. Our list seems reasonable... Overall but there are some things that i don`t think are ok. Right now I`m half asleep and I just woke up but by the end of the day I`ll post a list of items that "need" in my eyes reworked priority and we`ll see what other ppl reply to my list. Ty for your time!
Back to top Go down
Netany2

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-10-16

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 2:40 pm

I'm waiting for your list.
I have some short notes on the priorities too.
Back to top Go down
Paper

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:15 pm

why we have item priorites? At swords/spelldmg weapons etc. i know but why we have priorites for amor for example Crown of Destruction ?
t1/t2 helm/set is for a hunter better when he have the set - and a guild that kill's ragnaros definetly kills ony/garr. For some dps warri's it would be gr8 (ms i guess), 44 ap and 2 crit are very nice .... pala would love it for pvping/farming too...
Why we havent in mc/bwl/aq40/naXX a dkp system like in zg and aq 20?
I think the zg dkp system is better because ppl can spend their dkp to items they really want and not to items they just need for raiding....
For raiding there's for every class (except dps warri) a set , t1/t2 etc.. that dropps in the instance. The other items (except weapons/trinkets/Rings/etc) should be ffa for the whole raid.
For example we have the warlocks or mages:
they have a gr8 dps tier1 set, why they still need random dropps like Mana Igniting Cord ? Shouldn't it be ffa for every class that could use it for anything (except disenchanting =P )?
Pls tell me the reason why we have loot priorities Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rupetot

Rupetot

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 3:35 am

Because Paper. You get an item like Quick strike ring for instance. Check it`s stats on thott. I`ll tell u what it means for a warrior. around 8 stam 40 AP and 1%crit. But hunters/rogues like it also although a hunter gets 30 AP from it and a rogue gets 35. So it`s better on a warrior isn`t it? This is not really a sensitive item but u will see along the way what fights will come on:). Just wait!
Back to top Go down
Zulum
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-02

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 2:37 pm

Well Looks like Rupe is seeing the fiture picture quite clearly as we officer saw it actually experinced it so many times in our previous Guilds.
This list is important and needed to avoid such class fights for certain MC/BWL/Naxx drops.
Back to top Go down
Rupetot

Rupetot

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 6:30 am

Ok I finally have time to give out the edited list as I see it. Atm it`s for MC only but when time passes BWL will come also. Ok start reading and start comparing. I will only show the items that i changed and from what to what gogo:
All items will be shown like this. "Item"(previous priority)(my priority)

Band of Sulfuras(Druid and Priest)-> (Druid/Priest/Mage)
Bonereaver's Edge(Paladin and Warrior)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Brutality Blade(Rogue)-> (Warrior/Rogue)
Cauterizing Band(Druid and Priest)-> (Druid/Priest/Paladin)
Choker of Enlightenment(Druid and Priest)-> (1.Mage/Warlock 2.Priest/Paladin/Druid)
Core Hound Tooth(1-Rogue.2-Hunter)-> (1.Rogue 2.Warrior 3. Hunter)
Crown of Destruction(1-Hunter.2-Paladin)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Essence of the Pure Flame(No priority)-> (Warrior)
Finkle's Lava Dredger(1-Druid. 2-Paladin)-> (Druid/Paladin)
Flamewaker Legplates(Paladin and Warrior)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Helm of the Lifegiver(Paladin)->(Delete this it doesn`t drop for alliance)
Obsidian Edged Blade(Paladin and Warrior)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Quick Strike Ring(Dps Warrior,Hunter and Rogue)-> (1.Warrior 2.Rogue 3.Hunter)
Sash of Whispered Secrets(1-Warlock. 2-Priest)-> (Warlock)
Shard of the Flame(No Priority)-> (Warlock)
Staff of Dominance(1-Mage and Warlock. 2-Druid)-> (Mage/Warlock)
Wild Growth Spaulders(Druid)
Wristguards of True Flight(Hunter)-> (Warrior)

For where some1 has unclear things he would like to ask me I suggest checking similar drops in this instance for the same class that I suggested changing Priority. Take Wristguards of True Flight for instance. Giantstalker is way better than this while for a warrior it means the only bracers that have +hit and stats. Or Crown of Destruction... I can`t stress myself to explain how Giantstalker Helm is superior to this and I need not mention that we are starting Onyxia and Dragonstalker is knocking on our door. The other items I think are self explanatory but please ask me if u find something wrong and I will explain it.
Back to top Go down
Paper

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 2:43 pm

i have a question to the dkp system again Very Happy
When we were in zg last week, we had priorities on epics. Since when we have this priorities? Wink I just read in the sticky of mc/bwl/ony priorities...

btw to this item: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51256
Priester should have priority , because it's best healing cloth till t2/t3/AQ40 chest...
Warlocks/Mages get very very soon a better chest e.g:
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40410
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=52609
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51575
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51561

It's a simply reason: Priests will have the flowing ritual robes till they get t2 or another better chest, warlocks/mage will replace this very soon with one of these chests who are all better for them.

This item has a lot of spirit -> priest , for warlock spirit is completly useless (they can lifetap) and for mage it isnt that important like for priests/droods
Back to top Go down
Ashtarte85

Ashtarte85

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 2:20 am

Rupetot wrote:
Ok I finally have time to give out the edited list as I see it. Atm it`s for MC only but when time passes BWL will come also. Ok start reading and start comparing. I will only show the items that i changed and from what to what gogo:
All items will be shown like this. "Item"(previous priority)(my priority)

Band of Sulfuras(Druid and Priest)-> (Druid/Priest/Mage)
Bonereaver's Edge(Paladin and Warrior)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Brutality Blade(Rogue)-> (Warrior/Rogue)
Cauterizing Band(Druid and Priest)-> (Druid/Priest/Paladin)
Choker of Enlightenment(Druid and Priest)-> (1.Mage/Warlock 2.Priest/Paladin/Druid)
Core Hound Tooth(1-Rogue.2-Hunter)-> (1.Rogue 2.Warrior 3. Hunter)
Crown of Destruction(1-Hunter.2-Paladin)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Essence of the Pure Flame(No priority)-> (Warrior)
Finkle's Lava Dredger(1-Druid. 2-Paladin)-> (Druid/Paladin)
Flamewaker Legplates(Paladin and Warrior)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Helm of the Lifegiver(Paladin)->(Delete this it doesn`t drop for alliance)
Obsidian Edged Blade(Paladin and Warrior)-> (1.Warrior 2.Paladin)
Quick Strike Ring(Dps Warrior,Hunter and Rogue)-> (1.Warrior 2.Rogue 3.Hunter)
Sash of Whispered Secrets(1-Warlock. 2-Priest)-> (Warlock)
Shard of the Flame(No Priority)-> (Warlock)
Staff of Dominance(1-Mage and Warlock. 2-Druid)-> (Mage/Warlock)
Wild Growth Spaulders(Druid)
Wristguards of True Flight(Hunter)-> (Warrior)

For where some1 has unclear things he would like to ask me I suggest checking similar drops in this instance for the same class that I suggested changing Priority. Take Wristguards of True Flight for instance. Giantstalker is way better than this while for a warrior it means the only bracers that have +hit and stats. Or Crown of Destruction... I can`t stress myself to explain how Giantstalker Helm is superior to this and I need not mention that we are starting Onyxia and Dragonstalker is knocking on our door. The other items I think are self explanatory but please ask me if u find something wrong and I will explain it.

Both mail Items you gave priority to warriors are MAIL ITEMS and thus they got to hunter before warrior, and if not, they go to pallas if they want them because they have +intelect! If quickstrike is Warrior prior because of +5AP they get from strength over the rogue, or +10AP over the hunter, then +intelect is much better for pallas and point. Cool
So Crown of Destruction and Wristguards of True Flight:
Hunter>Palla>Warrior! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rupetot

Rupetot

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 7:27 am

It`s common sense that Palas never or close to never deal dmg during a raid nor could they come close to any of the other damage classes. In any case. We could do it as you suggest and give them to a paladin. I won`t stress myself I already have CoD and I'm only missing bracers of true flight... BUT get ready for a riot on Rag because CoD is MS warrior's dream. So good luck then lol!
Back to top Go down
Paper

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 5:00 pm

Rupetot wrote:
O

well without 8/8 setboni CoD is still better than t1/t2 hunter helm...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priorities. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priorities.   Priorities. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priorities.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UniQue Guild :: Unique Guild :: Guild DKP System & Item Values-
Jump to: