UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barbarbie

barbarbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-19

Builds Empty
PostSubject: Builds   Builds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 12:22 am

Lets Show our build and see if we can help eachother improve them further Smile

My build:

22-8-21

My Build

Its a very balanced build, i dont have the big burst damage cuz i miss conflagrate, but i feel i am waisting too much talent points getting there, and that build isnt usefull outside PvP.
This build is pretty good in PvP and PvE. The extra hitpoints gained from only 8 talent points in Demonology are great. (and yes i use imp for PvP)
I do suffer the normal Warlock problem - Threat. I am no demologist so i got no natural aggro reduction. With good tanks this isnt a problem, but with pug groups in Strat/Scholo...
Back to top Go down
Caretaker

Caretaker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds   Builds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:05 pm

Hey caretaker here Twisted Evil

guys if you wanna know my build i'm just

67 now i got a lvling/grind build 17/41/0 i will put the rest of my points in aff.
it is a lovely build never have 2 sit for eating or drinking. i send felguard, then i put dots on mob, life trap, drain health. i got imp life trap and health drain. at the moment i'm putting extra points empowered crop so i do more dmg with crop.

if someone can help me with my build plz tell me if you got some question about it tell me Smile

cya rendeer
Back to top Go down

Builds
Page 1 of 1