UniQue Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniQue Guild

UniQue Guild @ Jaedenar

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogues wake up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
murlutcan
Admin
murlutcan

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Rogues wake up! Empty
PostSubject: Rogues wake up!   Rogues wake up! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 10:58 am

We have no active rogue players left in our guild.

Even when rogues join raids these days; I suspect they sleep or daydream.

Our DPS is suffering mainly because of you guys. Rogues are responsible for DPS mainly and you don't even exist in damage meters.

To fix this problem we will recruit more rogues and try to get some active players into our core team.

I can only name two rogues who try to do something and i will spare them from the "Sleeping" others; they are Asharte and Darly.
Back to top Go down
Rupetot

Rupetot

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-04

Rogues wake up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues wake up!   Rogues wake up! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 7:31 am

You can send Ashtarte to the sleepy rogues also. I also suggest Minshar as a non sleeper. He's tight to me whenever he's on raids. Unfortunately he had some trouble and couldn't be on for some time. Hope he's good now. WB MINSH <3
Back to top Go down
Ashtarte85

Ashtarte85

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Rogues wake up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues wake up!   Rogues wake up! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 3:45 pm

I still can't connecto to server! Sad
I posted my tracerout to server on blizzard tech support, and link to server fails somewhere in telianet, same as others... I also sent tracerout to my ISP cuz they asked for it after I called them... so I hope I'll be able to join you soon... Smile
I'm sorry for not helping you in raids but what can I do... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogues wake up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogues wake up!   Rogues wake up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogues wake up!
Page 1 of 1